Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Friday 12/22 - COURT

Hey Everyone ~ well it seems that maybe all I needed to post about my feelings to get an update.

This morning we got an email from Lois that Daniel would be going to court on Friday 12/22 :-) YIPPY!!! We are so excited.
So we have no idea if that really means anything because court can drag on for WEEKS over there. So we most likely will not have any sort of REAL update on Friday! But on the off chance that we do..... we'll certainly let you know.

What an awesome Christmas present HUH??

Cheers,

Julz, Scott & Brody

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules,

Thank you so much for sending a link to your blog. I know it's been a while since we last chatted, but I have to tell you how proud I am that you are reaching out to a child who so badly needs a chance at a better life. It doesn't surprise me at all that you chose a Ghanaian (sp?) child, you've always been a trailblazer and way ahead of your time. I'll keep checking your progress and will add you to my prayers. Just know that no matter what, this will all go according to your Higher Power's will.