Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Preschool Picture Day

Today was preschool picture day - don't I look adorable? I picked this shirt out - but brought another one to change into so I did not get dirty - I told mommy that my photo's were cute and I showed her how I smiled - I hope she likes the photos when they come in.

Not a lot of time to update today! but wanted to let everyone know that things are going GREAT!!!!!!

We are all really settling into routines and figuring it out - together.

Lots of Love

Julz, Scott & Brody

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie,
Brody is so cute! Happy and glad all is well. Look forward to your blogs when you have time.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Quite adorable.

Any chance you have time to chat about your adoption path? We are interested in Ghana.

Nicole
wickedwickedwitch@gmail.com

ChurchCPA said...

Julie,

I appreciate your entire blog. I am starting my adoption for a girl from Ghana. I have been reading your posts off and on since mid-August.

Tonight, I am starting to read your blog from the beginning of your journey to learn more about the ins and outs of the system, hoping my adoption won't take as long. Nearly a whole year! I could feel your frustration and joy every step of the way.

It is nice watching Brody grow. He is adorable. I am so happy for your family.

Blessings.
Belinda