Sunday, December 02, 2007

Picture Updates

Thought I'd put a few new pictures of Brody out for all to see.
He's such a beautiful boy. He's got the best laugh - on night I'll have to record him just laughing - and post for you all :-) it's really uplifting. Makes me really think of how innocent kids really are.


Brody getting ready to go to Donca & Papa's
house (Donca is Brody's grandma).














Brody with cousin Ellie and some
other friends for trick-or-treating















Brody on Halloween - SUPERMAN


Family Photo Anyone?
Our visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium (Oct '07)


We are truly so blessed to have this amazing little boy in our lives! Every night as he sleeps I just watch him...... he's so peaceful :-)

4 comments:

Bingaling said...

WooHoo - a family picture! You guys all look great! It is wonderful to hear how Brody is adjusting...he is such a cutie!
Chanda

Anonymous said...

hey Grosso family, can you send me your email address ( and your names, I couldn't find them right now in the blog). We are also adopting from Ghana. thanks
Michele mike14173@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Huge congratulations!! He is so adorable!! I'm so happy for you guys. Scott, its Victoria from Ghana. Get in touch ok.

Clickin Mama J said...

What an adorable little boy! He is too cute. You all make a lovely family. Congrats on coming together!