Thursday, September 07, 2006

Here's lookin at you kiddo.....

So it's day 2 of knowing....... but we are still getting use to it. Of course last night and all day lot's more questions came up...... we really want to know his birthday and I wonder does he even know what it is??? What size does he wear? He's three, but is he a small three..... it will be difficult to pack for him without meeting him first, I'm sure there will be some clothes that don't fit, but if they are too small we will leave them at the orphange. I thought of shoes today. No not for me, even though I love shoes..... but wondering.....has he ever had a pair of shoes? It may be a bit of a challenge to get him to wear them at first...... what's he going to think of the food here? the smells? the look? the people? As our journey progresses we will learn a lot more about him, and what he's like...... looks to me like we have a thinker on our hands. We will be sure to keep you all posted as we learn more about our little guy!!

Love ~
Julz, Scott & Brody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you I am so happy for your new son and his new family!
MO