Sunday, February 18, 2007

Akwaaba



Getting ready for Independence Day, March 6th. I wish we could be in country during all the festivities surrounding the 50th anniversary of Ghana's Independence, but maybe we'll be there shortly after.

Today I created our wreath to hang at the door in honor of this wonderful day. I'm sure the neighbours will all wonder what the heck it is!!!

I hope when we are in Ghana (soon!!) that I'll be able to find some traditional items for the house, instead of some home made one..... It was all I could think of though.

Well nothing else new on our adoption front. Still no idea when we'll be heading out. I heard from another family (Anita) that she was told 4-12 weeks from when the papers are filed, I'd love that to be the case!!! I'm just getting so anxious.

Well I hope to have something to report soon!!!

Akwaaba~

Julz, Scott & Brody

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh!!! I love it! What pressure--now I've got to get going with something too! LOL!

Just FYI, Lois sent a time frame for me to put up on www.informedadoptions.com and IT said (I think) 6-12 weeks. It's my optimistic self that said 4! LOL!