Saturday, February 24, 2007

Not much, but it's something.....

Well not much to post about..... but felt that I needed to give you all a little update.
So the Brody's birth certificate: It's DONE!! Yippy..... there was some mix up in the past, so they had to request a new one. Did you know that in Ghana they still hand write their BC's. Isn't that crazy to think of?!?!?!?! Well with the BC done, that means that the Passport Application is in, we hear maybe a couple of weeks...... so I'll keep you all posted on that.
Once the Passport is ready, Edward will go and file the I600 application at the US Embassy. We are hoping for a quick turn around, but apparently the time line is 1 week to 6 months. I think I've said it before, not much of a time line LOL. We are hoping maybe for 6 weeks LOL ~ wishful thinking I'm sure.
It's getting into HOT season over there. Yes they have a hot and cooler season. Cool to them in high 80's LOL. that bloody hot to me...... HOT to them is in the 100's with 100% humidty....should be fun.
I was going to get my Yellow Fever shot last week, but I was so sick, I didn't think that would be wise. I read a few stat's on the YF vacine. 1 in 4 get sick from it..... good odds?

Anyways ~ you all have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for checking in!

Julz, Scott & Brody
STILL WAITING!!!!

No comments: