Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Count Down 3 days

Well we have 3 days everyone!!! Finally - doesn't it seem like forever when we all started this journey? My adorable son is finally coming home. The thought of having him in my arms on Friday is almost surreal to us. We have everything ready, I think :-)
His bag is packed, we have a car seat coming with us to NY, we have toys, books, coloring books, play doh, stuffed animals, we are ready.
Food - oh don't forget food. I have snack items ready too!! Even went shopping Sunday at the grocery store and bought a few things that were freezer foods - just to make sure we had food in the house when we came home. Monday morning, I'll probably get up and run to Whole Foods for fruit and veggies - that should keep us going for a bit.
My parents are meeting us at the airport on Sunday night, that will be great!
We have a few other visitors next week, Brody's God-Mother (Auntie Lee) is flying up on Thursday from LA to meet him, and probably spoil him!!!
Especially excited that Brody will get to meet Scott's family when we are in NY/CT. I know his Aunt Michelle, Aunt Sas & Uncle Mike are so excited to meet him and hold him!!!

It's be a great journey LOL - long - but great!!!!

Stay tuned for the first Grosso family photo!!!!

Julz

2 comments:

Dawn Shelton said...

Just found your site on the Int'l Adoption Sites page...Just in time it sounds like!! Congratulations and I will check back again to see the three of you together!

God bless,
Dawn
www.thesheltonfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys I am literally stalking this website. Look forward to the first family portrait :)