Friday, August 17, 2007

Visa has been issued!!!!

YIPPY

YIPPY

YIPPY

Can I scream from the roof top?!?!?!?!?

Brody's visa has been issued! It's in his passport - and we have the secret envelope. He was issued an IR3!!!!! AWESOME!!! In California you still have to readopt - but it's just awesome!

This time next week I'll have my little boy in my arms - and probably watching him sleep right around now!!! I hope I can get some sleep between now and then - because I'll probably be in awe over him!!

Thanks to everyone for all your support throughout this journey (you know who you are)!!!

This blog will continue to show Brody and our new family!!!

Cheers ~

Julz, Scott, Brody, Butch & Bella

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you're going to be a mommy in 6 days!!!!! I can hardly wait to see him, and hug him, and give him all the toys, and spoil him rotten!!!! As all godparents should!!! ;)
Waiting for real family pictures!!!!

Love ya,
crazy Auntie Lee

surya said...

: )