Sunday, January 14, 2007

Brody's Birthday Party





Hi All,
Well the most amazing thing happened today. I was thinking to myself, I wonder if Edward sent Lois the photo's yet of Brody's birthday party, and if he did.....has Lois checked her email and forwarded to
us??? Sure thing....she did!!! YIPPY!!!
I've been thinking about it all day. Would have loved to be there. There is a new little girl you may see in some of the photo's that I will post. She is from a Liberian Refugee camp and is now staying with Brody's foster family - her adoptive parents are in Canada.
Looks like they had a good time opening the presents. Soccer ball was a big hit, and so were the books. He's dressed up for the day, in matching outfits to Felix & Paulina. It's too cute.





























Wishing you all a wondeful day,
Julz, Scott & Brody





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brody! Wish we were there, but next year for sure, you'll be spoiled rotten!!!! Look at how cute he is in his fancy birthday clothes!! What a doll, does he just get cuter and cuter or is it just my imagination? Can't wait till March, we will definitely be at SFO waiting for you! We'd go with you if I didn't have to get freaky shots!!!! ;)

Lots of love,
Lee & Ernie