Saturday, January 13, 2007

What's a Mom to do?

Well it is Sunday in Ghana right now. I was just sitting here thinking that soon Brody will wake up, go to Church, come home for his Birthday celebration. He's going to have the wonderful meal, be with people that care for him, have a party with his Foster Family & Friends, and lastly open the presents we sent over. It makes me so sad that we are not there with him for his 4th birthday (1/16)...... BUT I must say that I am so relieved that he is loved by his foster family & Edward of course. I can't wait to get the photos of the event and share them with all of you. So what's a Mom to do......but just be grateful!!!
Next year we'll have the biggest party a child has ever seen!!!!! It will probably overwhelm him......but.......it will be so worth it to see his face light up.

Well I'm off.....not a lot to say......just a little thought about his birthday......

Cheers ~
Julz, Scott & Brody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"what's a MOM to do?" she says ... a MOM!!!! Look how casually she writes that!!!! Still amazes me, that you will be a mom, but it's all so exciting!!!!

lee