Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Could it really happen?

Yesterday we finally got in touch with the NVC (National Visa Center), our case just arrived there yesterday. It took about 1.5 weeks to get there. They said the case won't be there for long - maybe Friday it will head off to Ghana.
So they send a teletype to the Consulate in Ghana, then they also send the entire package - our file - to Ghana via Diplomatic Pouch, and it should get there next week.
We let Romana know - and she was so excited.
Romana is calling on Brody's medical today to see if the Doctor wrote it up for the Embassy, it should be ready today or Friday. She then hopes to head to the Embassy on Tuesday (7/31/07) to take Brody to his Visa Interview. What the heck do you interview a 4 year old on? LOL - then maybe Visa will be issued by Friday (8/3/07) Oh my - could it really happen that fast? It would be great - but I'd also be happy with the 10th of August.
We will keep you all posted!!!!
Julz, Scott & Brody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, i'm going to be an auntie!!!! Soon!!! FINALLY!!!!! ;) I can't wait to get that phone call, you know I already jump when I see it's your number! Hopefully on our way home we'll be called to make a quick layover in SJ ... 8/8 is when we come home from Canada ... keep that in mind!!! ;)

All kidding aside, I am so excited I can hardldy breathe!!! Can't wait to meet this little boy, your SON!!!!!

Love you all,
crazyauntielee