Sunday, July 22, 2007

Prepared??? I think so.......

I was talking to a friend the other night. She called to sort of "yell" at me LOL.
She was going to buy Brody his big wheel - but thought she'd check our blog really quick before going to www.target.com and sure enough she saw the picture. She called and said "YOU CAN'T BUY HIM EVERYTHING" heheheh - yes I can - I'm the mummy :-)
So I told her I'd back off (a little) as much as possible. It's so hard- I want to buy him EVERYTHING so he's fully stocked when he get's here. There are a few things that I want him to have that he doesn't yet - but like she said - other's need to buy him things to.
So I've done my diligence and updated our target registry :-) now his Godmother (that's who yelled at me) can go and have some fun.

Other than that I think we are all prepared for his arrival :-)

Just talked to Brody this morning - not very talkative today though - it's more on his terms apparently ;-) But we showed him his big wheel & Butch was next to it, he liked it and smile really big.

We are just waiting for his visa now - then it's time for him to come home.

Julz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any objections to little retail therapy in NEXT for him??
M