Sunday, November 19, 2006

Over The Rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow - way up high........

I woke up thinking of this song this morning. It reminds me of being a kid!!! But this morning it made me think of Brody.
By now Lois is with him. She should have spent yesterday & today with the kids from my understanding. It's currently 4:33PM on Sunday in Ghana (8 hour difference from CA).
We have not heard yet from Lois, but we are hoping we do before thanksgiving, so we can truly have something to be thankful for!!
This wait has been becoming extremely difficult for me, and I know it has for Scott as well. Just when we think things are starting to go the way they should, and he'll be home in no time :-( something happens.
So I did what I always do when I get down in the dumps, yesterday I went shopping again!!! It's so much fun! Now to just get him home and in these adorable outfits!!!! I want so badly to pack his suitcase to bring there, toys for the plane ride, DVD's...etc......
I want so badly to pack ours as well........minus the toys though LOL.
Our dream of having our Brody home by Christmas has been shattered.......and I know I shouldn't, but I have a new date in mind. Mid January (1/12 to be exact) - I want to be with him by his birthday. I think that is so important.

Well when we hear from Lois while she is over there I hope it's all GOOD NEWS!!! I hope she has time to take him for another medical exam, has time to sit with him and show him our photo album. I hope he likes the stuffed animal and the books, the shoes and the clothes!!! He's already spoiled in our hearts and he's not even home yet.

We've started to look at travel things!!! And we've found a couple of nice hotels, that we could get a "family room" or a suite for like $100 a night. So that's good. One of them had a great big playground, and both have pools!!!

Well I should sign off for now, it's still early Sunday AM here, and I have to take the Puggies out for their walk........

You all have a great Sunday,

Love & Peace

Julz, Scott, Brody, Butch & Bella
XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julz
It is tough to wait..I do hope we hear from Lois before Thanksgiving. The happiest of Thanksgivings to your family!
MO