Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tyhoid day 1.......

UPDATE: 5 hours since I took my first pill - and doing great. Have not really felt anything. I was able to eat about an hour after I took it, other than that I'm just drinking a lot of water, and even went out and about for an hour. Hopefully the rest of the day and the rest of the pills go like this.




Well got up this morning at 7:30 - poured a fresh glass of ice water - opened the fridge, opened the box of the Typhoid pills - took 1 out, and gulp down the hatch. So it's been about 25 minutes since I've take it, and so far so good. Apparently you can throw up from them and if you do in the first hour you must take again........ here is hoping I don't throw up - i hate that.......

Nothing else new to report...... just going to see how these make me feel today to see what I'll do with a 3 day weekend.

Ciao
Julz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Scott need the shots and pills too?