Wednesday, May 30, 2007

little update

Hi Everyone - well today was the 3rd pill for the Typhoid thing....yuck. Today was gross. I felt like I had the flu all day - but knew that I didn't. The 2nd pill on Monday wasn't that bad. The worse part about them is that they just make me so tired. But so worth it.

Brody update: On Tuesday night it was Brody's turn to say the prayer over their dinner. How cute is that?!?!?!?! I'm not sure what he actually said over the meal, but just cute that he did. He also learned how to ride a Tricycle for the first time yesterday. Awesome. Buying a bike for him when he get's home has been something Scott and I think of all the time. It's going to be really fantastic.

Our angel in Ghana is going to try and get some of the items we need for the USCIS next week. They have a pastor that is starting out there, and he will make the journey out to the village Brody is from. Please think quick & good thoughts that they are able to get all this paperwork quickly.

Sorry that's all I have for now - but I'll keep you posted on everything.

Julz

No comments: